Test Series for Various Law Entrance Exams Like DU L.L.B. & CLAT entrance exams both for 3 years and 5 years Law Programs in various Law Colleges and National Law Universities.
1. Who said that man is a social animal?
2. The Eco mark is given to?
- High-quality products
- environmental friendly products
- electrical appliances with bismark
- high-quality products which are cheap
3. Dishonor of a cheque is an offense under:
- Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act
- Section 420 of the Indian Penal Code
- Section 73 of the Contract Act
- Section 41 of the Code of criminal procedure
4. A Lease Agreement is a form of
- Promissory note
- Bill of Exchange
5. What is meant by ‘office of profit’?
- It is that office the holder of which draws
- Pecuniary benefits from the govt.
- The office which is meant only for profit-making Office which means any financial involvement
- All of the above
6. In which of the following cases Section 66a of the IT Act was struck down
- Shreya Singhal vs Union of India
- Naz foundation vs NCT Delhi
- Sneha Singhal vs Union of India
- Lilavati vs the State of Maharashtra
7. Amicus Curiae means
- An old man
- Name given to poor man
- Friend of court or lawyer appointed by a court
- A litigant before the court
8. Recently, the former Finance Minister Elyes Fakhfakh has been named as new Prime Minister of:
- South Sudan
9. Article 370 of the constitution deals with the
- Protection of interest of minority
- Powers of President to grant pardon
- Formation of new states and alteration of boundaries
- The special status of the State of Jammu and Kashmir
10. The first Indian Vice President to get Bharat Ratna-
- Dr. Sarvpalli Radha Krishnan
- Rajendra Prasad
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
11. In which of the following cases Supreme court gave legal recognition to Third genders
- Yakub Abdul Razak Memon V State of Maharashtra
- Sushil Ansal vs State Thr CBI
- Novartis v Union of India & Others
- National Legal Services Authority v Union of India
12. In which case the 42nd Amendment Act was declared as null and void by the Supreme Court?
- Minerva mills vs union of India
- M.C. Mehta vs Union of India
- Kasturi vs the state of Rajasthan
- Keshavnanda Bharati vs the state of Kerala
13. Which case laid down the Basic structure doctrine?
- Keshavnanada Bharati vs the state of Kerala
- Adm Jabalpur vs union of India
- S.b Subbarao vs state of Tamil Nadu
- Janaki das vs union of India
14. Name the country which recently took over G77 chairmanship.
- The Gambia
15. Which case laid the guidelines for sexual harassment at the workplace?
- Pooja vs the state of M.P
- Naz foundation vs state
- Vishakha vs the state of Rajasthan
- Subramanium Swamy vs Union Of India
16. The Election Commission hosted the first Sukumar Sen Memorial Lecture. Sukumar Sen was India’s first:
- Chief Election Commissioner of India
- Deputy Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Speaker of Lok Sabha
- Chairman of Rajya Sabha
17. What is Lex Loci?
- Law of the court
- Law of a particular place
- Law that is not obsolete
- All illegal agreement
Read More: 10 Landmark Judgements of Human Rights
18. The Prime Minister who could not face Parliament
- Charan Singh
- Chandra Shekhar
19. If a party enters into an agreement through coercion then agreement?
- enforceable by law
- none of them
20. How many sections does the Indian Contact Act, 1872 consist
Kindly Suggest for any correction or Addition in the Post at firstname.lastname@example.org