Submit Your Post
Thanks! For Choosing Legal Thirst as your Publisher. Here are some important details!
We publish all Mooting, Workshop & Webinar Seminar events for Universities for free.
Paid plans and advertisements: For a Better Reach Colleges & Private Institutions can opt for paid marketing plans. We will publicize their events and opportunities in more aggressive way.
If you are private organisation and are charging students above Rs. 500/- for any Event or Opportunity, then we’ll treat your post as a sponsored post and will negotiate on Event Referral share. The shared amount depends on the nature of the post being submitted. Please email ‘Ishani Goyal’ at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Please check the Pricing Plans by Below Button.
Paid Advertisement Plans
Deliverables Expected from your side: –
- Complimentary entry to participate in any Online event/ competition.
- Logo placement in the Event banners, promos, backdrops and PowerPoints & Video Promos of the Event.
- Social Media mentions & Associations throughout the campaign.
- Logo placement under “Our Partner” on the Website.
Deliverables promised by our side: –
- Promote you as Partner on our Website by having a corner with your platforms Logo.
- Post at least one (1) advertisement, one (1) pre-event report and one (1) after event report on media platforms.
- Promote your all Events on our Esteemed Website.
- Highlight your Event by dedicated social media posts.
- You can publish articles, blogs of your students (recommended by you) on our Website Blogs. Also, in our upcoming Journal.
- Internship opportunities to the students recommended by your platform.
- Advertisement throughout the website of Legal Thirst.
- Event promotion in groups and channels managed by Legal Thirst.
Add on: Aggressive Social Media Marketing.
Ready to Proceed?
If you need more information, please contact us and you can also visit https://legalthirst.com/media-partnership/.
If you would like to move forward with the partnership, please send the following information at email@example.com.
- Name of Organization.
- ‘About’ of Organization.
- High-Resolution Logo file.
- Attendee Information: Name, title & E-mail Address.
How to Submit a Post
Please follow the below guidelines and Please DO NOT call, SMS, or Whatsapp us regarding publishing/updating of posts.
1. Kindly submit your post by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject your E-mail as :- ‘Post for Publication – Legal Thirst ’.
3. Paste the full content of the post in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files.
- Please send the content in text/word format (Doc./Docx.)
- Remember NOT to send the .pdf format of files.
4. Word Limit:- The complete content (body of the E-mail) should be between 300-1200 words.
- Please write in precise detailed manner.
- PLEASE NOTE: Your post will be rejected if it is less than 300 words long.
5. Don’t forget to mention official Event Link/ Original Page Link, etc at the end of your E-mail.
- It should be like this: “https://legalthirst.com/cyber-crime-a-crime-which-needs-to-be-recognized/”
- NOT this – https://legalthirst.com/
6. You can E-mail us in same manner if any changes (as required on the published post) We will update the content. Subject this mail as, “Changes in [‘Post Title’] at Legal Thirst”
Required Format for Promotion Post
Include the following heads in the Posts Accordingly :-
NOTE: You can add more heads to your format but do include all the details as mentioned:
EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Includes: Conferences, Webinars, Courses, Workshops; Entrance Exams, Scholarships and Fellowships; Essay Competitions, Moots, Fests, Etc.
- About the organiser / college / university
- Details about the Event & Opportunity
- Eligibility / Target Audience
- Location (country / state / city)
- Registration / submission procedure
- Fee details (if any)
- Prizes (if any)
- Deadlines / dates
- Contact information
- Official link, Poster & Brochures
INTERNSHIP AND JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- About the organisation
- Nature/type/work of internship/job
- Number of employees/interns required
- Who can apply
- Salary/Stipend (if any)
- Duration of internship
- Application Procedure
- Contact info
- Official link (organisation’s website/social media link)
How to Submit Your Internship Experience
Submit the following Details in the Word Format i.e. .Docx / .Doc extension. .PDF Format is NOT acceptable.
You are always encouraged to go out of the box to guide the law students and help them decide about there Internship Choices. You can add more heads to your format but do include all the details as mentioned.
If you wish to be anonymous, please include ANONYMOUS in the subject line of your email.
Make sure to include the following details in your Internship Experience:-
- Name, College, year of study of the student intern
- Name of the organisation/Law Office etc., where you interned and its complete address
- Duration of internship (mention the exact dates: for example June 1, 2021-June 30, 2021)
- How did you apply
- First day formalities, infrastructure, first impression
- Main tasks
- Work Environment
- Plus Points
- Negative Points
- Stipend (if any)
- Accommodation & commuting to office (If applies in COVID-19 situation)
- Add something Extra? Like: what you did to chill out, lessons learnt etc.
- Photographs to assist (if you have any photos, please do insert them in Internship Document)
- Do you want to submit the internship experience anonymously? Yes/No?