We publish all Mooting, Workshop & Webinar Seminar events for Universities for free.
Paid plans and advertisements: For a Better Reach Colleges & Private Institutions can opt for paid marketing plans. We will publicize their events and opportunities in more aggressive way.
If you are private organisation and are charging students above Rs. 500/- for any Event or Opportunity, then we’ll treat your post as a sponsored post and will negotiate on Event Referral share. The shared amount depends on the nature of the post being submitted. Please email ‘Ishani Goyal’ at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Please check the Pricing Plans by Below Button.
Add on: Aggressive Social Media Marketing.
If you need more information, please contact us and you can also visit https://legalthirst.com/media-partnership/.
If you would like to move forward with the partnership, please send the following information to email@example.com.
Please follow the below guidelines and Please DO NOT call, SMS, or Whatsapp us regarding publishing/updating of posts.
1. Kindly submit your post by mailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Subject your E-mail as :- ‘Post for Publication – Legal Thirst ’.
3. Paste the full content of the post in the body of the email. Brochures, other documents, and images can be sent as attached files.
4. Word Limit:- The complete content (body of the E-mail) should be between 300-1200 words.
5. Don’t forget to mention official Event Link/ Original Page Link, etc at the end of your E-mail.
6. You can E-mail us in same manner if any changes (as required on the published post) We will update the content. Subject this mail as, “Changes in [‘Post Title’] at Legal Thirst”
NOTE: You can add more heads to your format but do include all the details as mentioned:
Includes: Conferences, Webinars, Courses, Workshops; Entrance Exams, Scholarships and Fellowships; Essay Competitions, Moots, Fests, Etc.
Submit the following Details in the Word Format i.e. .Docx / .Doc extension. .PDF Format is NOT acceptable.
You are always encouraged to go out of the box to guide the law students and help them decide about there Internship Choices. You can add more heads to your format but do include all the details as mentioned.
If you wish to be anonymous, please include ANONYMOUS in the subject line of your email.