About All India Legal Forum
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal, and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
People Behind AILF
AILF is a team of more than 700 law students across the country to tackle basic problems that a legal researcher faces in day to day life.
Our Honorary Board consists of
- Justice A.K Sikri, an eminent jurist, and an international judge of the SICC;
- Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations;
- International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys,
- Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India,
- SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India,
- Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice;
- Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practicing in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow;
- Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member,
and many more.
Member, Website Update Team, Graphic Board.
Roles of Members
The roles of a member of this team would be to :
- Handle and manage the website of All India Legal Forum (WordPress).
- Ensure timely publication of posts on the website.
- Perform tasks given by the mentor within the prescribed time.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for a minimum of two months.
- Students who are familiar with the working of WordPress will be preferred. However, the same is not a prerequisite to apply.
Number of Intern Vacancies
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of two months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible).
Interested candidates may mail their C.V.s at email@example.com latest by 17th September 2020.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Website Update Team”.
Selected students will be called for an interview.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.