ABOUT THE COMPETITION
A win-win negotiation is a careful exploration of both- one’s own position and interest and that of the other party, in order to find a mutually acceptable outcome that possibly gives them both as much of what they want. If you both walk away happy with what you’ve gained from the deal, then that’s a win-win!
Teams are encouraged to display and develop the skills necessary to be an effective negotiator including; planning in advance of the meeting; considering the strengths and weaknesses of their own and their opponent; developing a strategy for the negotiations; presentation of their own position; active and effective listening to their opponents; responding positively to what is heard; creative engagement with the negotiation process; adopting a principled approach; generating options to resolve difficulties.
ABOUT LAW CENTRAL
Law Central is an initiative taken by a team of like-minded people to provide a platform for law chasing students where they can actively participate in various legal activities and competitions. Traditional law courses are an effective means of learning legal doctrines, but they are not exposed to the practicality of law.
Therefore, we are working at Law Central to build a bridge between traditional teaching and hands-on learning to meet modern requirements.
ABOUT MEDITATE GURU
Meditate Guru is an organization aiming to provide a speedy redressal so as to ease the pressure on the judiciary. They provide our services in India as well as Outside India with an aim to make Mediation an effective tool to promote justice. The intent to bridge the gap between the classes in a community and the mediators, provide a linkage between the same with an aim to provide speedy and efficient mediation services.
- This competition is open for all the law students from different recognized Universities/ Colleges/ Institutions across the country.
- Each Negotiating Team shall consist of two Negotiators.
- Cross – University teams are permitted.
- Multiple teams are allowed from a University/ College/ Institute.
Registration fee for the competition is INR 1200 per team.
Interested teams may fill out the application form by way of the Google form.
Upon confirmation, every team would be given a 24 hours period to transfer the registration fee of INR 1200 per team. The payment details shall be sent through mail
- Last Date to Register: 14 th September 2020
- Release of Competition Problem: 15 th September 2020
- Training Session: 20 th September 2020
PRIZES & AWARDS:
- Winners: INR 3100 + 1-month internship opportunity under Adv. Iram Majid, Director of Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation
- Runner’s UP: INR 2100 + 1-month internship opportunity under Adv. Sunil Mallan, Founder of Justice for You and Arbitrator at ICA (Indian Counsel of Arbitrator)
- Best Negotiator: INR 1500 + Discount on Online Courses and Publications
EMAIL US ON: email@example.com
- +91 81958 85345 (Mr. Gurwinder Singh)
- +91 84272 63424 (Ms. Garima Jaswal)
Register Now in Legal Thirst Courses- 138 Negotiation Instruments Act Certificate Course (Legal Drafting & Cross-Examination) . Get flat 200 Discount!
Chat on WhatsApp Now about the Enrollment Queries.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.