About the Organization
MNF Law Firm is a dream project of three young and enthusiastic Law Graduates. Our primary object is to provide legal assistance to the people from the grassroots level, our platform also promote research, writing on various topics like legal, social, political etc. We will also focus on providing various opportunities to the students fraternity by conducting various competitions like Quiz, Article writing and offering Internship to the students. We have our Honorary Board consists of Reputed Advocates of Supreme Court of India, Partners from Indian Top Law Firms. Also a sound Advisory Board consists of Experienced Member from
MNF LAW FIRM Invites you for 1st National Level Article Writing Competition
- Contemporary Socio- Legal Issues
- Human Rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
Students of the 3 year LL.B. Course, or the 5 year Integrated Law Courses, or the LL.M. Course.
Last Date for Registration- 27th December, 2020
Last Date for Submission- 31st December,2020
Declaration of Result- January, 2021
Single Author Rs. 100
Double Author- Rs.150
Google Pay– 9859138768
UPI ID– mnflawfirm@okicici
First Prize- Rs. 1000
Second Prize– Rs.500
Top 15 will get Certificate of Excellence.
All Article will be Published at our E- Journal and Certificate of Participation will be issued to all.
Submit Your Article at– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions must be only in English.
- Should be the original work of the authors; plagiarism beyond 20% shall lead to disqualification.
- The names and affiliations of the authors must not be mentioned anywhere in the paper.
- A Participant Code shall be provided after registration.
Eg “MNF AWC 01”. Only that is to be mentioned in the paper.
- Every team shall be given a separate code. Word Limit: 2000 -4000 (inclusive of footnotes).
- The Article should be typed in Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing, 14 Headline
- Citation Bluebook 19th Edition.
- All text must be justified.
Kindly download the receipt of the payment or take a screenshot since it is required during filling the registration form.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Multiple submissions shall lead to automatic disqualification. Co-authorship by a maximum of two authors is allowed.
- Works that have been published elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- Registration has to be done compulsorily through the google form provided.
- The Participant codes shall be provided within 3 days after registration.
- A panel of evaluators shall be constituted to evaluate the essays and select the winning entries. The decision of the Panel shall be final and binding.
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel/disqualify any of the entries if found in violation of the guidelines for Submission.
- The organisers may Extend the Date for registration or Submission with prior Notice on our Various Social Media sites.
- Results will be Declared through MNF Law Firm Website and Social Media platform only. That’s needed to be joined.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.