About Legal Thirst: –
Legal Thirst is an Initiative by Legal Professional and is a Non-Profit Organization. We are working for those who lack resources with the help of those who are resourceful and can guide well. Legal Thirst is the emerging education platform and is the next powerful step in the development and upliftment of law as a profession and Legal education in the nation. Legal Thirst team is dedicated to promoting the welfare of law students all over India.
Adv. Gurdeep Singh
(29+ Years Exp. in Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court )
A practicing Advocate since more than 29 years in various competent courts of law especially in Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court. Specialize in Writ Petitions, Petitions, Suits for injunctions, Appeals, Matrimonial matters, Bail matters,& drafting of any kind of legal documents, legal advise, etc. Working as an Advocate for CIFILE (Canadian Institute For International Law Expertise). Alumnus of Shri Ram College of Commerce & Faculty of Law, Campus Law Centre, Delhi University.
Know our Advisory Board:
Chairman of Advisory Board: President, International Council of Jurists (ICJ)
About the Webinar:
This webinar would help the students and the professionals to know the trick and the process involved in drafting a civil appeal. We would also cover the questions that mostly comes in the minds of the young law graduates.
This Session Will Cover Following Topics;
- What are the Relevant Legal Provisions applicable in the case of Civil Appeal
- In Which Type of Cases, a civil appeal can be filed?
- How should I draft a Civil Appeal?
- How should facts be treated and presented while drafting the appeal?
- What kind of legal arguments may be used in the draft?
- How the draft of the Appeal would be different from the draft of a Writ Petition filed before the High Court?
- What content must be there in the appeal to get it allowed?
- How should I draft Reply to the Civil Appeal?
- What are the possible objections by which the appeal could be dismissed at the preliminary stage itself?
- How should the factual averments be addressed to?
- What kind of legal arguments are likely to help the most?
- What content must be there in the reply to get the appeal dismissed?
- What if the Civil Appeal is filed before the High Court?
- What is the ambit/ scope of the High Court’s power while deciding civil appeal?
- How is the adjudication of a civil appeal different from that of a writ petition?
- What are the things which the High Court would definitely consider while deciding the civil appeal?
- What are the limitations on the powers of the High Court while deciding the appeal?
All law students and Professionals.
Topics: – DRAFTING OF CIVIL APPEALS
Date: – 16th Dec 2020
Time: – 5:00 p.m.
Opportunity to opt for Test at the End of Session- Certificate of Completion on Successfully Achieving 6/10 Grade.
This will increase your learning and help clearing your doubts regarding Drafting.
- E- Certificate for Participation
- 200/- flat off on the Legal Thirst Course (Advanced Drafting Course on N.I. Act)
Make Payment Via: – Rs. 99/-
- Paytm: – +91 9728258074
- Phone Pe: – 9728258074
- Google Pay: – +91 9728258074
- UPI ID: – 9728258074@ybl
For any query: –
WhatsApp on: – +91 9416514766
E-Mail: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.