ABOUT THE QUIZ COMPETITION
Team (Legal Research Analyst) LRA is pleased to announce the First edition of its Online National Quiz Competition on Criminal law. This event is aimed to gauge the analytical skills and abilities and also to enhance and improve participants’ knowledge. The competition will witness the participation of students, from various parts of India. It seeks to provide a platform to serve as academic stimulation and harness skills like critical thinking, learning skills, making them better professionals.
Last date of Registration- 13th September
Date of quiz – 15th September.
Result Declaration – 18th September
Participant must be a law Student of either 3 year or 5 year COURSE.
Rs. 50/- per participant.
- Pranav Jha ( 8250753838) for Paytm
- Shiva Tiwari (9953630909) for Phonepe, Google Pay
- 1st Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Combination of 3 E-book (IPC, Evidence, and Cr.P.C by Ratanlal and Dehrajlal) + A Chance to work as a student editor of Team LRA.
- 2nd Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Combination of 3 E-book (IPC, Evidence, and Cr.P.C by Ratanlal and Dehrajlal) + A Chance to work as a student editor of Team LRA.
- 3rd Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Combination of 3 E-book (IPC, Evidence, and CrPC by Ratanlal and Dherajlal) + A Chance to work as a student editor of Team LRA..
Top 25 Entries will get Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Ebook of IPC by Ratanlal and Dherajlal + A Chance to publish the Article on our website.
- Participation Certificate to all Authors (Soft Copy)
- 25 percent off in publication fee in JLSR journal for all(subject to selection) to all the participants.
- Format of Quiz: Online: Multiple Choice Questions.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode via phone or laptop.
- Question paper and answer key will be provided and available. (Here)
- List of marks will be uploaded on website (Here)
- In the case of the same marks, Time will be considered (Person who submits early will be given preference).
- The link will be shared 24 Hours before starting of the quiz. (which contain timing of event along with link where we post our questions)
- The question wills we shared at given time and you have only 15 minutes to solve that.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- The quiz shall have 50 questions based on IPC.
- The time allotted will be 15 minutes.
- Every question carries 01 marks; there will be 0.25 negative marking.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Legal Research & Analysis to change or modify the same.
For any query mail Legal Research Analyst @- firstname.lastname@example.org
The Result shall be published on our site till 18th September 2020. (Here)
CONTACT US FOR REGISTRATION
- PRANAV JHA – 8250753838
- SHIVA TIWARI- 9953630909
Legal Thirst™ has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.