About the Opportunity
Social & Legal Studies, a leading international journal, offers submissions opportunities in order for an intellectual space where diverse traditions and critical approaches within legal study meet.
About the Journal
Social & Legal Studies is a leading international journal, publishing progressive, interdisciplinary and critical approaches to socio-legal study. The journal was born out of a commitment to feminist, anti-colonial and socialist economic perspectives to the study of law. It offers an intellectual space where diverse traditions and critical approaches within legal study meet. They particularly welcome work in various fields of socio-legal study, as well as non-western scholarship.
- Word Limit: Maximum of10,000 words, including notes and references.
- Empirical Data: The following issues should be addressed in articles prior to submission:
- The methodology used and reasons for choosing this particular approach;
- The methods adopted including choice of sample;
- How participants were selected and why;
- Whether any ethical issues arose in the course of data collection and how these were addressed;
- A brief description of how data was analysed.
- Authorship: All parties who have made a substantive contribution to the article should be listed as authors.
- Writing Assistance: Individuals who provided writing assistance, e.g. from a specialist communications company, do not qualify as authors and so should be included in the Acknowledgements section.
- Formatting: The preferred format for your manuscript is Word. LaTeX files are also accepted.
- Supplementary Material: This journal is able to host additional materials online (e.g. datasets, podcasts, videos, images etc) alongside the full-text of the article.
Any correspondence, queries or additional requests for information on the manuscript submission process should be sent to the Social & Legal Studies editorial office as follows:
Carl Stychin: Lead Editor
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.