About the Organization
The Law Kit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. It’s an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About JAGRUKTA 1.0
The English translation of Jagrukta means ‘awareness’. The Law Kit invites applicants from across the nation to participate in the 1st Edition of the Law Kit Online Quiz Competition, JAGRUKTA 1.0. Come, answer, and get an opportunity to win exciting rewards.
Who can Participate
Participants from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any Department of
- The quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 02 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The total time period to attempt these questions will be 10 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a Total of 80 Marks.
Mode of Participation
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by The Law Kit Team for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- TLK will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz. Composition of Quiz
The quiz will consist of questions from the following topics:
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Legal Facts
The Registration for the Quiz can be done by clicking here.
THE QUIZ IS FREE OF COST AND HAS NO REGISTRATION CHARGES.
The Last date of registration is 20th May 2020, till midnight.
- The registration is subject to a first-come, first-served basis. The Law Kit holds the right to close the registration before the due date in case of overflow of registration entries.
The participants securing 1st, 2nd & 3rd place will be given 2000/-, 1500/- & 1000/- respectively.
- Top 3 winners will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.
- Top 10 winners will be awarded the Certificate of Merit.
- All the participants in the Quiz will be given the Certificate of Participation.
- The certificates will be in the form of e-certificates and will be mailed to the participants on their respective email addresses.
Date of the Quiz: 23rd May 2020 from 4 P.M. onward.
Kindly forward your queries (if any) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more details contact: 7906068188,
They will be addressed at the earliest by TLK & team.