Here Are Some Tips to Draft Impressive Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)/ Resumes that can help Law Students to crack Interviews. A resume is a very crucial thing that leaves a great impact on the mind of the recruiter.
This is Sample Two Page Resume: Have a Look on it.
Here are some points on the basis of above- mentioned Curriculum Vitae:
- Use clear formatting by using bold characters and underlying important texts.
- Mention your Education details with accuracy.
- Mention about your Past Internships- and don’t forget to state your experience and type of work you learned there. You can include the name of projects given to you.
- Never ever told a lie:- Always remember that this can ruin the things.
- Your Honours and Awards are the show stoppers: Don’t forget to highlight your awards and honors that you won in either Moot Court Competitions or Debate Competitions.
- Include the moots, conferences, and MUNs you attend.
- Hobbies are not Skills: Most of the students confused between their skills and hobbies. Singing a song and reading a book are hobbies but skills like technical skills i.e. MS-Word and Google Sheets has a different impact.
- Publications and research papers along with ISSN No.s/ISBN No.s/Website link is worth mentioning. Write a worthy article now.
- At last, you can give a brief Intro about yourself as well. Remember that your thoughts and perspective should be positive and intellectual. Just try to be real.
Learn to write E-mails while applying for an Internship.
Download these sample E-mail write-ups.
In case you do not get any reply from their side. Then it’s goes a bit annoying. So- here is a simple sample for writing follow up. Download this word document and change it accordingly.
Download this impressive and precisely designed Curriculum Vitae (C.V.) that will save your time and efforts.
For any Suggestion and Feedback feel free to write to us at: email@example.com