About World Cyber Security Forum
World Cyber Security Forum (WCSF) is an online forum, which acts as a source of information for professionals, students, and teenagers across the world. Our
organization delivers blend of original content by IT professionals, peer-to-peer advice from the largest community of IT leaders on the Web, and a vast library of professional resources from the leading vendors in the IT industry. Recently, WCSF launched Cybercrime Awareness 2020 program, which is a global initiative to support emerging trends in cyberlaw, cybercrime, and cybersecurity. Through this program, we intend to create awareness among citizens, especially students, about the various cyber threats that can affect them and how to protect themselves from cybercrime. Increasing the level of cyber awareness through education and training can be an effective way to encourage the adoption of security tools, which leads to a safer use of technology.
About Online Acuity Youth Parliament
Acuity Youth Parliament is a path to questioning, decision making, and solving the problems that prevail in society. The creation of which is to embody the delegates with the spirit of education, diplomacy as well as substantive excellence. Moving towards its First Youth Parliament, this event focuses to create global cooperation as well as national cooperation. The questions will be formulated and answers will be made, the Acuity Youth Parliament a torch in the dark. Our mission is to bring
together and train the next generation of leaders in international and national affairs – and, indeed, to bring together and train students who are already exceptional leaders.
We aim to strengthen the roots of democracy, inculcate healthy habits of discipline, tolerance of the views of others, and to enable the student community to
understand the working of our Parliamentary institutions. The participating students will be allotted different portfolios of Parliamentarians/ministers and they
represent their respective constituencies.
We firmly believe in solving our problems by ourselves, just as Mahatma Gandhi said “BE THE CHANGE, YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD”.
Committees and Agendas
- Modern Implication of Technology in India
- Development in Environmental Sector
- All India Political Parties Meet
- Indo China Disputes
- Examining growing pseudo-secularism and communal hatred in India with special emphasis on Hindutva ideology
- UN General Assembly
- COVID-19 and World Health Crises
- Cyber Terrorism
Prizes – Worth 15,000 INR including Trophies
- Last date for registration: 25 st August 2020
- Windup of Allotment of Portfolios: 27 th August 2020
- Dates of Competition: 5th – 6th September 2020
- 400 INR for Indian Delegates;
- USD 6 for SAARC Countries Delegates or;
- USD 12 for International Delegates
Payment can be made through
- Paytm/ Google Pay: +91 9569894344
- Paypal: Singhanmol670@gmail.com
- Through A/c Transfer:
- A/c number: 1087101018082
- Bank & Branch: Canara Bank
- IFSC Code: CNRB0001087
- Beneficiary Name: Akash Garg
For any query, please email us at email@example.com or call us on +91 9569894344.