About the Advocate and Internship
Law Chambers of Advocate Ramakant Gaur welcomes the application for it’s ‘virtual internship program’. I.e. Online Internship to involve the students as ‘Interns’. who are pursuing Graduate/Post Graduate Degrees/Research Scholars from any recognized University/Institution inside or outside India.
This virtual temporary job program is planned. And intended to manage the remarkable, inevitable emergency brought by COVID-19 which has limited we all to the four walls encompassed by a ‘Lakshman Rekha’.
We have faith in the mantra: ‘never let a good crisis go to waste’. And expect to utilize innovation & technology at its level best with the goal. We will combat the distance and time problem. Along with the best use of our human resource. So, that undue costs don’t chain the law professionals of the upcoming generation.
The internship program is open for various time slabs throughout the year. It starts in the first week of April 2020. And will continue this year subject to the request of the chamber.
Duration of Internship:-
Virtual internship program Span:- Minimum of 6 weeks & Maximum of 6 Months.
For certificates, Interns have to complete the required duration. Otherwise, they wouldn’t be awarded any certificate.
For the extension of the internship, Merit is the only criteria.
The extension & reduction of the span is solely dependent on the direction of the chamber.
Silent Features of Online internship:-
- The Interns will be offered a presentation to a variety of cases inside the Chamber. It would be expected to enhance the procedure of research, examination. And drafting of miscellaneous applications.
- The Interns will be offered a presentation to a variety of cases inside the Chamber. And would be expected to enhance the procedure of research, examination, and drafting of miscellaneous applications.
Learn to Serve and Serve to Learn: A series of two sessions of conversation about setting goals for the career and pathways;
- A session about the essential of the procedural laws and basic ingredients of lawyering;
- Concentrated research on at any three subjects (Minimum) covering any two sections of law practice;
- A session on drafting the application;
- A session on strategy management in litigation; and
- A session on the development of argumentative skills;
- Students who have the Enthusiasm to learn,
- Great working information and enhanced jargon of the English language;
- Good knowledge of computer software,
- Students of any recognized university/institution within India or abroad. Fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- Undergraduate students, having completed/appeared in the terminal exam of the fourth/fifth or final year of the Bachelor’s degree course. And secured not less than 75% or equivalent marks in 12th class,
- The students who have appeared in final exams or just completed graduation/PG or pursuing research/Ph.D. And secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in graduation;
A candidate can apply for the internship only once during a financial year.
The candidates who don’t satisfy the qualification conditions. Their applications will be dismissed by the framework automatically.
Procedure and conditions for the applicants:-
- Apply at the E-mail Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Kindly don’t make follow-up calls.)
- The decision about the selection shall be communicated to the candidate via email/telephone.
In the E-mail Please attach:-
- Your C.V., SOP, Resumes with the application.
- Including your past internships.
- Mention your three favorite areas of Law, that attracts you the most.
- Indicate your preferred time for the internship as the Header of the application.
- Also mention whether you have access to legal software like SCC, Manupatra, LexisNexis or some other.
As per the applications received from a particular domain/area. The Chamber reserves the right to fix up the qualification criteria. To limit the number of candidates to be required a specific period and to choose about the method of screening thereof.
An endorsement with respect to the successful completion of the Online internship. And shall be issued by the competent person at the Chambers at the end of the internship program.
For any further concern please write in the comment section below.
The Article is Extracted from sister concern site Latest Laws.