ProBono India and Legal Services Committee, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
National Law Quiz Competition on Legal Aid and Allied Laws
Details of the Competition
- Competition is open for law students studying in 3-year law/5 year law, from recognized law colleges in India.
- There will be two rounds in the competition, the Preliminary and Final Round.
- The preliminary round will be done through Google Form and Final Round will be done through Cisco WebEx/Zoom/Google Meet having
- different rounds as mentioned below.
- In the final round, there will be rounds on
- Current Affairs in Legal Aid and Awareness
- Audio-Visual Round
- Rapid Fire Round
- Legal Startups working in the field of Legal Aid and Awareness
- Make a Questions Round
- Questions will be asked from the area of Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, Public Interest Litigation, Right to Information Act, Human Rights, Consumer Protection Act, Rights of the Victim, Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Only 100 teams will be allowed to participate in the Preliminary Round on a first come first serve basis. Registration of the Team having 2 members in each team will be done through Google Form.
- There is no registration fee for participation. Please register by Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 4 pm.
- The preliminary round will be held on Sunday, October 25, 2020, at 7-00 pm. A total of 50 MCQs will be asked in the duration of 30 minutes.
- The top 10 teams will proceed to the Final Round. The selection of the team will be decided on the basis of total marks scored and the time clocked in the preliminary round. The final round will be held on Sunday, November 1, 2020, at 11 am onwards.
- All the participants will get the certificate of participation and the top three teams will get the Certificate of Merit in addition to the participation certificate.
- In the case of any dispute, the decision of the organizer will be final and binding.
For more details please Contact
Tejasva Pratap Singh, Senior Research & Internship Coordinator, ProBono India- Mob. 91403 31386
Email:- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Shivam Kaith, Student Member, Legal Services Committee, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar- Mob: 70657 09492
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.