This post by Legal Thirst mentions the Job Opportunity by the Ministry of Textiles. The ministry is looking for talented young law graduates for the job role of Young Professionals (YPs) for the PSU (Public Sector Undertaking).
About the Ministry
The Ministry of Textiles is an national agency of Government of India; which is responsible for the formulation of policy, planning, development, export promotion; and regulation of the textile industry in India. The Textile Ministry currently is headed by Smt. Smriti Irani.
About the Opportunity
The Ministry of Textiles is looking to hire young, talented, and dynamic Young Professionals (YPs) for the PSU Section in the Ministry.
Number of Vacancies
The Young Professionals will be handling & shall be responsible for following heads:-
- Drafting proposals, exploring existing policies, laws, rules and regulations, and suggest a course of action.
- YPs shall be required to provide high-quality inputs w.r.t Legal Cases of PSUs namely NTC, BIC, HHEC & CCIC
- Preparation of Para wise remarks on the writ petitions
- Preparation of case law reports.
- Examining the legal implications involved in various proposal
- Keen examination of reports and legal surveys of the PSUs
- Providing high-quality inputs on the legal surveys
- Examining the forensic audit reports and providing high-quality inputs on the same
- Integration of data and information available with associate offices of M/o Textiles, coordinating with different divisions of M/o Textiles and various other Ministries/ Departments
- Supporting M/o Textiles through secondary research work in matters related to PSU Section, Inter-ministerial queries, or any other task assigned by PSU Division of Ministry of Textiles.
Period of Engagement
Initially for a period of 1 (one) year
Qualification and Experience Required
- A law graduate or MBA from a recognized university
- Experience in Company Law/Corporate Law/Corporate Administration
But the Desired Qualification will be:-
- Masters in law (L.L.M)
- Proficient in computer knowledge (MS word, access, excel, PowerPoint etc
- Experience: 1 year preferably in Government Sector
Age should be below 32 years of age on the date of publication of the official advertisement by ministry.
Remuneration:- Rs. 60,000/- per month
How to Apply?
Those who are eligible can follow the below mentioned steps:-
- Check the official notification by below mentioned button.
- Scan the copies of the completed application form.
- Self-Attest the documents & Attachments (required)
- Send the mail with subject line of the mail as: “Application for Young Professional (YP) at MoT: [insert your name]”at anil.kr63[at]nic.in and tntc[at]nic.in.
Kindly Note: Resend the applications received in response to the earlier advertisement dated 8th February 2021. As the applications are now required to apply again in response to this advertisement as per revised eligibility criteria.
30th May 2021 till 5:30 PM
Any application received after the due date/ time will not be entertained.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.