About the Organization
Lloyd Law College is a premier educational institution offering legal education since 2003 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. (state university established in 1965), and approved by the Bar Council of India.
The Centre for Criminology at Lloyd Law College has been set up with the objective of promoting research, training, policy analysis and consultancy in the field of Criminal Justice, Criminal Law and Criminology. The Centre is involved in research on the special laws and its procedures.
About the Internship
The Centre is looking to engage full/part-time interns on a rolling basis to assist with the activities of the Centre at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
1. The interns shall primarily be required to conduct research in the areas of Criminal Law and assist the Associates of the Centre.
2. The interns shall also be expected to be involved with other activities of the Centre including blog writing etc.
Form of Internship
Criteria for selection
Submission of an Article of 1200 words on any topic related to the below mentioned legislations:
1. Negotiable Instrument Act 1982
2. Juvenile Justice Act 2015
3. Prevention of Corruption Act 1988
4. National Security Act 1980
5. Scheduled Castes and Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act 1989
6. Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002
The Article should be in doc. / docx. format only.
Who can apply?
Law Students (both Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
Stipend of Rs. 5000-/ (Five Thousand Only) shall be paid for 6 Weeks Term.
Duration of Internship
The applicants are required to mention the duration of their availability at the time of application itself. Minimum duration is five weeks. First week would be counted as probation period. Preference shall be given to applicants who are available for longer durations.
All Applicants are required to apply before Sunday 29th November, 2020
Mob. No. : 91-9810164396
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.