ABOUT THE BLOG:
Lawcutor brings back an opportunity to write and discuss current Intellectual Property Laws and the issues covered under it.
THEME: Intellectual Property Laws
Any person who holds an interest in writing the blog is eligible.
- Word Limit for the blog: 700-1000 words (Excluding footnotes and references)
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of the blog)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used.
- The blog should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- Submit your blogs at email@example.com.
- Subject Line: Submission of IPR Blogs
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION:
June 24th, 2020
- Top 5% blogs will be published in Lawcutor’s E-Magazine, “ETCHING THE PATH, ISSUE NO. 3”
- Selected blogs will be published at lawcutor.com
- Certificate of Publication will be provided to authors of published blogs
Will be applicable and informed after selection of blog.
FOR ANY QUERY REACH US AT
intellectual property laws