About the Organization
The Law Kit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. The Law Kit is an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About the Competition
The Law Kit is pleased to announce its 1st National Article Writing Competition 2020 wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
Who can Participate
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/PhD course, Academicians associated with any educational institution (University/College), Professionals across various fields practicing in India.
Theme/Topic: Any Social-Legal Contemporary Issue
Perks & Benefits
- Top 3 articles to get cash rewards of 2500/-, 2000/- & 1500/- respectively + Certificate of Excellence.
- The Top 5 articles to get a chance of Publication in Issue I Volume I of our journal + Certificate of Publication.
- Top 10 articles to get Certificate of Merit + Publication on our Blog.
- Certification of Participation to all.
- The word limit for an article should be between 2000 to 2500 words.
- Co-authorship: Only one co-author is allowed.
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, and Spacing 1.5.
- The footnotes must be in Times New Roman, font size 10
- Style of citation: Free
- The cover page must contain the Author’s Name, College/Institution, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx format. No entries any PDF Format will be entertained.
- The Last date of registration & submission is 10th June 2020, till midnight.
- THE COMPETITION IS FREE AND HAS NO REGISTRATION CHARGES
- The entries must be original, unpublished, and an outcome of the author’s own efforts. Plagiarism will lead to the disqualification of the articles.
- Announcement of Results: 25th June 2020 on our social media platforms. So follow & stay tuned with @thelawkit (Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook)
Mode of Submission
All the submissions shall be typed and submitted only in .doc or .docx format. No other submissions shall be entertained. The soft copy of the article with the details of the author shall be sent at the link provided below.