Cyberlly allows you to explore the nooks and corners of cyber law and IPR related topics. In today’s day and age, the internet has evolved to become a vital part of our lives. Nearly anything we do expects the usage of the internet. This, in turn, compels us to protect our information and data. With increasing cyber- reliance, our legal system is more conscious of how to minimize threats, risks, as well as requires us to be cautious, proactive, and stay informed.
Cyberlly is an ambition to assist this objective of the legislation and to strengthen our understanding of cyber statutes. We firmly believe that education is our most powerful defender against these offences.
ABOUT THE QUIZ
Cyberlly has presented a quiz on digital laws and IT Act. It is an activity to help rising awareness in digital law, cybercrime, and digital security. We plan to impart knowledge among the residents, particularly students, about the different digital dangers that can influence them and how to shield themselves from cybercrime. Expanding the degree of digital understanding through instruction and preparation can be a viable method to energize the appropriation of security apparatuses, which prompts a more secure utilization of innovation. The target of the test rivalry is to instruct individuals about the significance of digital laws and data innovation in the computerized age.
Information Technology Act, 2000
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
The Quiz is open to anyone who has an interest in Cyber laws or wants to learn more about Cyber laws.
FORMAT OF THE QUIZ
- The quiz shall take place Online and it will contain Multiple Choice Questions only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 30; all questions will carry 02 marks. There will be no negative marking.
- The first 10 questions will be “easy” level questions. Questions numbering 11 to 20 will be “moderate” level questions. The remaining questions from 21 to 30, will be “difficult” questions testing your advanced knowledge on the subject.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from a total of 60 Marks. And, the duration of the Quiz will be – 15 Minutes.
- The online system where the quiz will be conducted will “not” allow you to leave the test screen.
- The Candidates are required to attempt the Quiz at one go.
- In case of a tie between participants, only the ones who have scored more in the difficult questions (Ques. No. 21 to 30), shall be considered to have a higher rank.
Top 2 performers: Certificate of excellence + Surprise Gifts (The surprise gifts would include free publication, offer on certificate courses, and internship opportunities).
Merit Certificate for top 15 Rank Holders.
- Last date for registration: JUNE 22, 2020
- Date for online Quiz: JUNE 25, 2020
- Declaration of final results: JUNE 26, 2020
JOIN OUR GROUP FOR MORE DETAILS:
NO REGISTRATION FEE
CLICK HERE to Register.
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz.