Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN[O]: 2582-306X and 9 indexings, which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, unplagiarized and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
- Educational Qualification as a basic criterion for Election.
- Capital Punishment: A Bane or Boon.
- Media Trial in India.
Note : Video/Audio recording should be either for or against one of the topics
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
Anyone pursuing undergraduate or post-graduate courses from recognized University or College.
Googlepay/Paytm/Phonepe at 7660899180
- Deadline to register: November 15th, 2020
- Deadline to submit: November 20th, 2020
- Results Declaration: November 22nd, 2020
Note : Participant can either mail( email@example.com) their recording after registration or else upload in the google form while registering.
- MAKE A VIDEO THROUGH CAMERA(MAKE SURE YOUR GESTURE AND VOICE ARE CLEAR) OR AUDIO.
- VIDEO/AUDIO RECORDING SHOULD NOT BE LESS THAN 1 MINUTE AND MORE THAN 10 MINUTES.
- DROP YOUR VIDEOS/AUDIOS IN THE MENTIONED SECTION OF THE GOOGLE FORM OR ELSE MAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org AFTER REGISTERTING.
- Cash Prizes : 1st position- 600, 2nd position- 400, 3rd position- 250
- Certificate of Participation to all successfully registered candidates.
- 20% Discount on Legal Box (Professional CV Making Services by Law Laboratory) for all participants.
- Publication opportunity in JLSR(Discounted) for all the participants.
- Free blog publication to top 5 students in jus Corpus journal.
- Publication opportunity in legal fumes blog for all the participants for top 10.
- 10 percent off in KATOG (A unit of KATOG EDU LLP) courses for all the participants.
- E-book on Criminal Law by Legal Fumes for all the participants.
- Campus Ambassadorship at katcheri.in for all the participants.
- Certificate of Merit to only Top 3 and not for Top 5 or Top 10.
FOR ANY QUERY
Write to us email@example.com
Or contact 7535919894(Hemant)
Note : Participant will be added in a WhatsApp group within 48 hours once he/she registers.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.