2 DAY WORKSHOP ON “ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION (ADR)” BY BEING LAWGICAL & JLSR [LIMITED SEATS!!!]: REGISTER NOW!!!
About the Organizers
Being Lawgical is a student-run platform that started in the year 2020, with the main aim to spread legal awareness relating to all socio-legal contemporary issues. We aim to provide a platform that can make learning about law simple and fun.
Being Lawgical focuses on encouraging students, professionals, members of academia to share, enhance, learn and explore their knowledge of law in every way possible.
Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JLSR), envisions to empower the individuals of tomorrow to advance and learn from the theoretical and practical aspects of contemporary law today. Law as a field is predominantly present in the lives of people in society, and as such its discourse and dissemination are requisite in a proper forum today. Journal for Law Students and Researchers (JSLR), therefore, acts as a platform for the researchers and students, along with academicians to publish their research on contemporary issues of the law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspects of the law to the interested individuals in society.
Adv. Smeeksha Pandey
- Member in Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Legal Practitioner at Delhi High Court and Honorable Supreme Court of India
- Earned LLM from Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur.
- Graduated with Specialization in ‘IPR’ from Amity University.
- Advocate at law Intellect, advocates and legal Consultants
- Associate editor at Journal on International Human Rights and Practices
Topics Which Will Be Discussed:
Mediation , Arbitration and Conciliation with landmark judgments and future.
2nd day – Importance of Mediation
- Family Matters
- Trademark issues
- How mediation is parallel to litigation and not an alternate method anymore.
Do Register and Participate in this Workshop.
Dates : 7th November, 2020 & 8th November, 2020
Fee : 130/-
Payment Details :
Googlepay/Phonepe/Paytm on 7660899180
Highlights Of The Workshop:
- Participants shall be given an e-Certificate of participation.
- Notes and ppt of the session will be provided.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Questions and answers round.
Mobile : +91 9310126697
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.