Applications are invited for the State Bank Of India (SBI) Apprenticeship 2021 filling Upto 6100 vacancies. Grab the opportunity.
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2020; and is sole Indian bank on the list.
About the Opportunity
Applications are invited for the SBI Apprenticeship 2021 from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
Please note that this is only an apprenticeship program. So this is not permanent employment in the bank.
Number of Vacancies
6100 Vacancies across the various states in India
1 (One) year training programme
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the SBI Apprenticeship 2021 examination, on the basis of
- Online written test, and
- Test of local language
Roles and Responsibilities
What is meant by an Apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships makes one able to gain practical experience & practitioners license to practice in a established occupation. An apprentice is the one who is trained as a practitioner of a trade or profession.
He/She trains at a lower wage than typical. He is accountable for completing all work assigned by his/her superiors by the deadline. The majority of apprentice training takes place while the apprentice is utilized by an employer (such as SBI) who assists the apprentice in learning their trade or vocation in exchange for continuous work for particular time once they have attained the desired outcomes.
Role as an Apprentice
- Selected apprentices work on a range of assignments to achieve a much better understanding of the economic system at the grassroots level. It’s usually classified as an administrative position.
- The main goal of an SBI Apprentice is to supply consumers with after-sale services.
- They will be answerable of analysing the completed assignment.
- They will be responsible of all responsibilities allocated to them by their superiors.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute as on November 31st, 2020.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on November 31st, 2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than January 11th, 1992 and not later than November 31st, 2000 (both days inclusive).
- The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
July 26th, 2021
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits
How to Apply?
Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the SBI Careers page or here – Engagement of Apprentices in SBI or from three options available below.
Candidates to visit website of SBI Careers page and open the appropriate Online Application Form, available in the ‘Current Openings’.
Payment of Application Fee:
After reading and going through all the guidelines; step forward for paying the fees.
Steps for Post-Payment:
On successful completion of transaction, e-receipt and application form with fee details will be generated, which may be printed for record. Printout of Application Form is NOT to be sent to SBI.
- General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: NIL
*Important Note: Candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully before applying for the SBI apprenticeship.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.