About the Contest
The Government of India will commemorate the 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose beginning 23rd January 2021, in a grand manner at the national and international levels.
Accordingly, the Government of India will release a suitable Logo to mark the momentous occasion. The Ministry of Culture invites Citizens from all walks of life to design this Logo to mark the 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose.
The selected winner will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000.
Terms and Condition
- The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- The submission of entry is free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- The participant must upload the soft copy (in .jpg or .png format only) of their Logo design (in A3 Paper Size) on Contest page of MyGov Portal.
- The theme of the Logo must be around the elements of water and knowledge generation/ research.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well the theme is communicated.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- One entrant shall submit only one entry. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be rejected.
- The winners will be notified through email address that he/ she provides along with his/ her submission. The MyGov portal shall also display the name of winner.
How to Register?
Jan 20, 2021
For more details, click the link below.
Design a Logo For Commemoration of 125th Birth Anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.