ABOUT ALL INDIA LEGAL FORUM:
All India Legal Forum is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity. It also provides a valuable contemporary assessment of issues and developments in the legal field, putting forward quality legal content for the masses.
People Behind AILF
AILF is a team of more than 150 law students across the country to tackle basic problems that a legal researcher faces in day to day life. Our honorary board consists of Justice A.K Sikri, eminent jurist, and an international judge of the SICC; Advocate JLN. Murthy who is the Vice-Chair of the American Bar Association of the United States and International Organizations; International lawyer, CEO and Managing Partner, Surana & Surana International Attorneys, Justice M.K. Sharma, Former Judge of the Supreme Court of India, SL. Bhayana, Senior Advocate the Supreme Court of India, Justice Amarnath Jindal, Justice; Sr. Adv. Amit Trivedi practicing in Allahabad High Court Lucknow Bench, Lucknow; Sr. Adv. Dhruvin. U. Mehta, Gujarat High Court member, and many more.
Role of Campus Ambassador
The role of a Campus Ambassador primarily entails:
- Promoting various events and posts at various social media platforms and in your college
- To bring on board the maximum number of students to the organization through your profile link
- Share posters provided by AILF on your campus notice board.
- Meeting targets allocated by the mentor.
- Circulating ads, posters, and videos through E-mail, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Reporting of progress on a daily basis to the allocated mentor
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 3-year and 5-year UG Law course and willing to work for six months.
- Students who are active on social media.
No. of Vacancies
- A Certificate of appreciation will be given every month based on performance to the selected top performers.
- Certificate of completion will be given upon successful completion of the tenure of six months.
- Special perks will be given (if possible)
Interested candidates may mail their CVs at email@example.com latest by 25th August 2020.
The subject of the e-mail should be “Application for Campus ambassador”.
We will revert your confirmation after 25th July.
For further information and clarifications contact- 7535919894 on WhatsApp
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.
Legal Thirst™ Instagram Page.
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.