Legal Intelligence is very pleased to announce a workshop on a very interesting Topic of Indian Penal Code i.e. Offenses Relating to Marriage and Kinds of Punishment. Register Now.
INDIAN PENAL CODE, 1860– Offenses Relating to Marriage and Kinds of Punishment
Mr. Sandeep Saini
(Head of Department, Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat)
SUB TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED:
- Offenses relating to marriage
- Cruelty by husband or relatives of the husband
- Criminal intimidation, insult, and annoyance
- Kinds of punishment
- Imprisonment for life
- Imprisonment, rigorous or simple
- Forfeiture of property
- Transportation for life and transportation for a term as punishment abolished
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Notes and ppt of the session will be provided.
- E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Questions and answers round.
DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION:
Date – November 07th, 2020
Time – 5:00pm
Platform – Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Gpay/Paytm – 8240721191 (AMIR HASSAN)
- Charges – Rs.65/-
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT:
PRIYA GUPTA – 9748789987, 6291295965
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.