Legal Intelligence is very pleased to announce a workshop on a very important Topic ‘Commercial Laws’. Register Now.
Table of Contents
TOPIC: Commercial Laws
SPEAKER: Mr. JLN Murthy
Chief Patron at Legal Intelligence
Chairman, Global Laws Institute
(Governing Council Member and Regional Centre Incharge and Secretary at International Centre for Alternative Dispute Resolution)
TOPICS WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED
- Introduction to Commercial Laws.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 (Drafting of Contracts).
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1882, and its recent Changes.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932 ( Drafting of Deeds and Documents).
- Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and its recent amendments.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Notes prepared by the speaker.
- Ppt of the session will be provided
- E-Certificate signed by the speaker.
- Interactive, practical session.
- Recording of the session will be provided.
- Free publication opportunities.
- Internship opportunities.
- Questions and answers round.
- Notes on Commercial Laws and E-books will be provided.
DETAILS REGARDING THE SESSION:
- Date – 18th and 19th November 2020
- Time – 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Platform – Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 9748789987 (PRIYA GUPTA)
- Charges – Rs. 155/-
FURTHER QUERY CONTACT:
- (PRIYA GUPTA) – 9748789987, 6291295965
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.