TRP Wars on TV & The Law: 1st National Article Writing Competition 2020- Indian Law Watch
- Students of law- LL.B; LL.M; Diploma holder
- Practicing lawyers
The contribution shall be evaluated on the basis of facts identification, law point dealing, judicial precedents, originality, innovativeness, conceptual clarity, grammar and language, and how each entry distinguishes itself from the rest.
- The work must be original which must be written solely by the Author(s) in English, and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Word Limit: 2000-3000 Words
- A uniform mode of citation should be followed throughout the article.
- Participants should not mention their names or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. A separate cover letter regarding the information of the author shall be sent which should include- Name, Designation, Email, Contact Information, Address, and a brief introduction of the authors, screenshot of payment.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. Any paper found with plagiarism above 10% shall be immediately rejected.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format in Arial with font size 12 and 1.5-line spacing.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that the submissions do not contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- Co-authors to the entries are allowed.
- There can be a maximum of one co-author (Two Authors Max. Per submission)
- However, they will have to register separately (Filling the Google form individually) and by paying separate registration fees.
- Co-author to the winning entry, if any, shall equally benefit from the Prize (The prizes shall have to be shared)
1st to 3rd Positions would get prizes as mentioned in the poster.
4th to 10th position candidates will get an e-certificate.
- INDIAN LAW WATCH:– Cash prize of Rs. 1000/- along with the certificate of Honours. The contribution would be published on Indian Law Watch; Winner’s name would feature in the Students Hall of Fame section of Indian Law Watch and two months virtual internship with Indian Law Watch if the winner is a student of law or a law book as a gift if the winner is a lawyer.
- Virtual internship for a month with LT Associates: Internship at Law Firm- LT Associates (Internship Role Including Legal Research, Content Writing for Firm’s Website, Legal Drafting, etc.)
- Concessions in the course/program offered- A special discount of 10-15% at the majority of LT Courses (https://mlearn.ml).
- INDIAN LAW WATCH:- Cash prize of Rs. 800/- along with the certificate of excellence. The contribution would be published on Indian Law Watch; a One-month virtual internship with Indian Law Watch, if the winner is a student of law or a law book as a gift if the winner is a lawyer.
- Prize to send a publication at Legal Thirst Esteemed Website.
- INDIAN LAW WATCH:- Cash prize of Rs. 500/-along with a certificate of merit. The contribution would be published on Indian Law Watch; Two weeks virtual internship with Indian Law Watch, if the winner is currently a student of law or a law book as a gift, if the winner is a lawyer.
- INDIAN LAW WATCH:- Winner from 4 to 10th category would get an E-Certificate.
- The winner from 4 to 7th would be given the opportunity to be CAMPUS AMBASSADOR of the esteemed organization.
How to Register
To register, there is a nominal fee of Rs. 100/- per participant. In the case of co-authors, they have to register separately.
If you are facing any problem in making the payment, through Google Pay, or in Google form kindly email us at the firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +91-8800968714 we could suggest some other methods for your convenience.
Important Dates of the Competition
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF REGISTRATION FORM ALONG WITH FEES:- NOVEMBER 30, 2020
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ARTICLE ENTRIES:- DECEMBER 4, 2020
- DATE FOR DECLARATION OF RESULT:- DECEMBER 20, 2020
Through Google Pay on +91-8800968714
All queries can be sent on email@example.com/ Call/ Whatsapp: +91-8800968714.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.