About the Organization
The LawKit (TLK) is an e-learning platform providing accessible & reliable opportunities to every law student studying across India. We have put in efforts to build a space where Law Students and Legal Professionals can easily connect to help & inspire each other. TLK is an academic venture taking a leap in enhancing legal education in India. We strive to provide rare amicable & constructive scope with equal participation from all.
About JAGRUKTA 2.0
The English translation of Jagrukta means ‘awareness’. The LawKit invites applicants from across the nation to participate in the 2nd Edition of The LawKit Online Quiz Competition, JAGRUKTA 2.0. Come, answer and get an opportunity to win exciting rewards.
Who can Participate
Participants from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College/any Department of the Universities.
- Quiz will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) only, from which a participant has to choose one option.
- The total number of questions will be 40; all questions will carry 02 marks each.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Total time period to attempt these questions will be 15 minutes.
- The aggregate will be evaluated from Total 80 Marks.
Mode of Participation
- The quiz will be played via Google Forms.
- The Link for the quiz will be sent on the WhatsApp Group so formed by The LawKit Team for the quiz.
- The quiz can be played on any device- Mobile/Tablet/Laptop.
- TLK will not be responsible in case of any connectivity/device failure during the Quiz.
Composition of Quiz
The quiz will consist of questions from Criminal Law (including I.P.C., Cr.P.C. & Indian Evidence Act)
Date of the Quiz: 15th July 2020 from 4 P.M. onwards.
The Last date of Registration is 10th July 2020, till midnight.
The Registration Fee is Rs.40 per entry only.
For Registration Procedure & other details please visit www.thelawkit.com