Stambh Organisation is conducting a virtual Internship cum recruitment opportunity for its Non-Governmental Organisation.
About the Stambh
Stambh is a youth organization working for child education and upliftment of unprivileged children in Maharashtra. We are conducting our first-ever virtual recruitment cum Internship drive. We currently have a physical presence in Aurangabad, Patna, and Nagpur. It is conducting a virtual Internship cum recruitment opportunity for its Non-Governmental Organisation.
Work Profile for Interns
- Research on Social Issues
- Physical involvement in Events and Activities (With Coronavirus Pandemic Safety Regulations)
- Writing blogs on child education and other social topics.
- Promoting the tambh.org on all social media platforms.
90 Days (3 Months)
- Joining and recommendation letter
- Experience in social fields
- Opportunity to increase contacts
- On ground practical experience
- Satisfaction, as you will be working for the betterment of others and society as a whole.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the opportunity through this link.
- Phone: 8809129315/9373409773
- Email: thestambh.org.hr[at]gmail.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.