About the Organisation
Legal Thirst is the emerging education platform and is the next powerful step in developing and uplifting law as a profession and legal education in the nation. Legal Thirst is an emerging Legal Edu-Tech platform that aims to simplify the legal services & education for both lawmen & laymen.
You will have an opportunity to learn professionalism. The legal Thirst team is governed by Senior Lawyers. We believe in our leaders, they have awarded deserving skills. Through our internship program, we aim to give the students an opportunity to learn new skills and showcase them in their profiles.
1 Month [Online]
Law students (5year course/ 3year course)
Role and Responsibility
- Legal Drafting
- Researching on Legal Topic/ Issue
- Analyzing and writing case Judgments
- Attend online workshops and events organized by Legal Thirst
Perks For Interns
- Certificate as a “Legal Intern”, to boost your CV. You can feature on LinkedIn as well.
- Blog Publications on Websites and Journals.
- Exposure and Experience in working with students from all over India.
- Internship Guidance
- An opportunity to be mentored by leading professionals to expand your skillset and grow.
- Special Recognition will be given for outstanding contributions during events and competitions.
- Rewards will be increased on the basis of work.
- To learn professional insights and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, teamwork, time management, etc.
- Participation in conferences and seminars free/partly payable organized by Legal Thirst.
Last date to Apply: 5th August 2022
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications by us, the selected applicants will receive a confirmation email (if selected) and a joining letter.
For any queries kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us on WhatsApp:- +91 9034429969
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.