LawColumn is a student-run online portal that started with an aim of providing a one-stop platform for law students, lawyers, legal researchers, and academicians to share and know legal knowledge.
JLSR is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582-306X which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law.
Who Can Participate?
Participation from UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any Colleges/any Departments of the Universities.
FORMAT OF THE TEST
The entire test would be timed(30 min). The test shall be comprising of 50 Questions (2 Marks each) and would be of multiple-choice accessible via online mode only.
- In case of a tie in marks, the person who submitted the quiz first will be decided as a winner if he/she falls in the top 3.
- If in case the same marks are scored by 3 participants who score the same highest marks then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- A quiz cannot be re-conducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
What will the Test Cover?
How to Register?
Note : After filling the registration form.. send your screenshot on whatsapp at 9182252581.
- 1st Prize : 800/-,
- 2nd Prize : 600
- 3rd Prize : 400.
- E-Certificate to all the participants: E-Certificate of participation will be issued to those students who participate in the competition.
- E certificate of appreciation for winners (Top 3).
- No Certificate in case the registered candidate is failed to take the test. No refund will be initiated in any case.
- 10 percent off in Law portal’s online courses for all the participants.
- 10 percent off in courses offered by KATOG for all the participants..
- Discounted publication opportunities.
- Online Internship opportunity for all at Law Column.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Last Date To Register : December 12th, 2020
- Date Of The Test : December 13th, 2020 (4 :oo PM)
- Date of announcement of results : On December 15th, 2020
FEE : 60/-
Payment Details :
CONTACT INFO :
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.