SOBHA Limited invites application for the post of legal manager from eligible candidates.
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Must have knowledge of conducting Legal Due-Diligence / local laws for the properties to be acquired by the Company.
- Preparing preliminary notes on the property and title reports.
- Coordinating with external advocates for obtaining legal opinion.
- Coordinating with Bank Panel Advocates for obtaining legal opinion for project approvals & project finance.
- Handling queries raised by customers/advocates with regard to projects.
- Should be well versed with drafting with Memorandum of Understandings, Joint Development
- Agreements, Agreement of Sale, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Procurement Agreements, etc., and other deeds in relation to the property.
Legal Thirst™ has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.