Schedule – A, ‘Mini Ratna’ Company of Government of India with 7071.2 MW installed capacity is looking for bright, energetic young Graduate Engineers and Professionals. NHPC is involved in the construction and operation of Hydro, Solar, and Wind Power Plants across the country especially amidst the beautiful surroundings and breathtaking views of the mountainous regions including the region of Devbhoomi Himalayas.
Trainee Officer (Law) / (E2)/ ` 50,000 – 3% – 1,60,000 (IDA)
Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (3 years LLB or 5 Years Integrated Course) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from recognized Indian University Institute recognized by Bar Council of India.
Commencement of Online Registration of application by candidates in NHPC. 29.08.2020 (Saturday)
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates in NHPC. b. 28.09.2020 (Monday)
General Information and Instructions
- Candidates are interested in joining NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./01/2020 as Trainee Engineer (Civil) and Trainee Engineer (Mechanical) should have appeared in GATE-2020. Candidates are interested in joining NHPC as Trainee Officer (HR) / Trainee Officer (Law) in 2020 against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./01/2020 are required to appear in UGC NET- June 2020 / CLAT 2020 (applicable for admission to PG/LLM Courses) as applicable. Candidates are interested in joining NHPC against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt./01/2020 as Trainee Officer (Finance) should have a valid certificate in CA/CMA. Final year appearing students are not eligible to apply. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the advertisement. If a candidate is shortlisted, based on the information given by him/her, and does not fulfill the same / meet the criteria, he/she will not be allowed to join.
Only GATE- 2020 score (Marks out of 100), UGC NET-June 2020 score (Marks out of 100) & CLAT 2020 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses) is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2019, UGC NET score of Dec 2019 & CLAT 2019 (applicable for admission to PG/ LLM Courses) or prior is not valid. Only CA/CMA score is valid for the post of Trainee Officer (Finance).
- The candidate is required to obtain requisite marks/grade in minimum qualification prescribed for the post, taking an average of all the semesters/years irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by Institute / University
- No representation will be entertained for the relaxation of prescribed criteria in any circumstances.
- Internal candidates having requisite qualifications are also eligible to apply. They are advised to refer to the internal circular before filling up the application.
- Candidate has to apply Online only. No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. 09 Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after selection/joining, in the event of any information, provided by the candidate, is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only. For any queries, regarding this recruitment exercise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. with ”TE (C)”, “TE (M)” / ”TO (HR)/ ”TO (Law)”/ ”TO (F) – ” in the subject line.
- Candidates employed with Government Departments / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to attach a scanned copy of NOC along with testimonials or shall be produced at the time of joining.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute, arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- NHPC reserves the right to cancel/modify/restrict/enlarge/alter the recruitment process, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof
- NHPC reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancies as per requirement.
- Recruitment Process will be as per NHPC Policy and Recruitment Rules.
Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his / her candidature.
In case of any dispute, the competent court at Faridabad / High Court of Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh, shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Regd. Office: NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33, Faridabad-121003 (Haryana)
For Trainee Engineer (Civil) & Trainee Engineer (Mechanical):
Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the GATE – 2020 marks and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis
For Trainee Officer (HR):
Candidates are required to appear in the below-mentioned paper (Code 55) of UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)-of June 2020. For Trainee Officer (Finance): Candidates shall be shortlisted out of the candidates registered with NHPC as per merit based on the CA/CMA score and will be provisionally selected and extended “Offer of Appointment” on a provisional basis. Candidates with a valid score in CA/CMA exam can apply.
How to Apply :
Only candidates who have registered with GATE-2020 with valid GATE Registration Number can register online on NHPC’s website of http://www.nhpcindia.com /career.htm against Advertisement No. NH/Rectt. /01/2020.
Read the instructions carefully and fill in the On-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2020 registration number. After filling it, the system will generate a Unique Registration Number of NHPC. Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their certificates in PDF format in a separate file as given in step no 4 under the head “STEPS FOR APPLYING” in between 100 to 200 KB each JPEG / PDF format along with passport size color photograph and signature in JPEG format of less than 23 KB size and 15 KB size respectively. The scanned copies of certificates should be readable otherwise candidature shall be treated as rejected.
Candidates can visit the online registration site from 0000 hours of August 29, 2020 to the midnight of September 28, 2020
- Step-1: Log on to www.nhpcindia.com & click on Career with us
- Step-2: Read all instructions given on the website
- Step-3: Fill the Online application form with relevant details and submit
- Step-4: Scanned copies of the following documents should be kept ready by the candidate before applying online registration for attachment:
- Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth.
- Complete set of mark sheets/certificates in support of qualification i.e. X, XII, Graduation, and Post Graduation (if applicable).
- Caste certificate in the format prescribed by the Government of India in case of OBC candidates, the community certificate should have been issued within 6 months for OBC (if applicable) at the time of registration
- Disability certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable).
- Certificate from the Principal stating that the candidate has passed the course on a full time / regular basis (except AMIE) certified by the University / Institution from where they have obtained the bachelor / post-graduate degree.
- A certificate for the conversion of grades / CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the University / Institution from where the concerned have obtained the bachelor degree
- Copy of the GATE-2020 Admits Card / Registration Form.
- Step-5: Candidate should upload scanned copies of their certificates in separate space given in the online application form.
- Step-6: Take out the print of the registration slip/form generated by the system for future reference.
Note – The information contained in this article is for general information purposes only. We try our level best to avoid any misinformation or abusive content. If you found any on this website, please report us at email@example.com
Interested to publish your Legal Content or an article at Legal Thirst? Click Here to submit your article.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.