This En-Roads Climate Ambassador Program by Climate Interactive is a unique leadership opportunity by Climate Interactive. Read on to learn more about this unique opportunity!
About this Program
The En-ROADS Climate Ambassador Program is a unique leadership opportunity intended for highly-motivated facilitators of the En-ROADS Climate Workshop and Climate Action Simulation game.
This opportunity welcomes anyone willing to run these events, the Ambassadors of CI are a distinct cohort of volunteers who are committed to mastering our tools and spreading data-driven climate insights across the globe.
Joining the En-ROADS Climate Ambassador program is free, and applications are open to any member of the public who has completed the En-ROADS Training Plan.
Objective of this Program
This is a way to support the CI’s most dedicated En-ROAD facilitators. Their team works closely with their Ambassadors to grow the network, run international events, and deliver crucial insights to decision-makers using the En-ROADS Climate Solutions Simulator. The objective is to inspire meaningful climate action in legislative halls, board rooms, communities, classrooms, and beyond.
Why be an Ambassador
- Provides you with a opportunity to become a climate leader and lead engaging events in the your field.
- CI supports their Ambassadors by leading interactive webinar sessions, creating supplementary materials, and promoting Ambassadors on our website and social media.
- Certified as an En-ROADS Climate Ambassador is a good credential for the profile, makes you stand out as a Climate Leader.
- Becoming an En-ROADS Climate Ambassador gives a chance to collaborate with CI’s network, expand the event audiences, and gain valuable leadership experience.
How to Become an Ambassador
- Watch the 8-part ‘Mastering En-Roads’ webinar series.
- Review the materials provided in the training plan.
- Learning from others by watching others lead events.
- All En-ROADS Ambassadors need to run and register at least two events before applying.
- Use the En-ROADS practice test to assess your knowledge on key principles relevant to the model and event facilitation.
- The application checklist will make sure that you have completed everything needed to apply.
Following submission of the application CI will send you a certificate of course completion via email, if your application is accepted.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.