National Case Comment Writing Competition: Register By- July 5th, 2020 : Lawcutor
Lawcutor brings back another exciting opportunity for the entire legal fraternity. The event aims in getting ideas over the judgments of Constitutional or Criminal Relevance. So, get ready and Register Yourself for the National Case Comment Writing Competition.
Any person interested in getting their ideas on judgments given by the Honorable Supreme Court of India can be a part of the event.
- Last Date of Registration: July 5th, 2020
- Last Date of Submission: July 18th, 2020
Theme For The Event:
Any Landmark Case decided by the Supreme Court of India.
- Single Authorship: Rs. 200
- Co-Authorship: 280
- The submission should be done in the docs. or doc. format only.
- The Cover page should be separate from the main document.
- The work should be original, if found to plagiarized or published content then the content will lead to disqualification.
- The work on Case Comment will be judged on the basis of
- Procedural Background
- Facts of the Case
- Critical Analysis of the Case
- Word Limit for the Content: Not more than 3000 words (including footnotes)
- Main Body: Times New Roman; 12pts
- Footnotes: Times New Roman; 10pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5pts (Main Body)
- Include References
- Winner: Rs. 1000
- First Runner Up: Rs. 700
- Second Runner Up: Rs. 500
- Certificate of Excellence to Winner
- The Certificate of Merit to Runners Up.
- Certificate of Appreciation to top 10 participants
- Top 10 entries will be published on the website
- Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
Register Yourselves Here:
Payment Mode and Details
- Google Pay: gunjan.chawla297@okicici
- Paytm: 9782831367
- Account transfer:
- Account Number: 00712193000055
- The Account Holder Name: Gunjan Chawla
- IFSC: ORBC0100071
- Bank Name and Branch: Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurugram Railway Road, Gurugram
For Any Further Queries: