Legal Intelligence next events a, certificate course on ” copyright ” Taken by Padma Shri awardee, president awardee, limca record holder speaker & senior advocate of SC. Participants will get notes prepared by the speaker & a chance to get one free publication in Legal magazine of Law Tales & Attorney Lex Website, & certificate signed by speaker after completion of the course.
About the Speaker
Dr. Prof. Romesh Gautam, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India ( PADMASHREE, PRESIDENT OF INDIA AWARDEE AND LIMCA RECORD HOLDER)
Dr. Prof. Romesh Gautam, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India for the last more than 35 years. He completed his LLB, LLM, and LLD (Ph.D. in Law) and has also been awarded Honoris Causa by five prestigious universities; and has been Advocate General for the Seven States; and is an Endorser for Climate Principles for Enterprises. He has conducted several cases of international and national importance; and has advised many foreign bankers including KFW Germany, Nordic Investment Bank, etc.
He is the first Indian lawyer who has conducted international level Dispute Review Boards, Alternate Dispute Review cases for which he has entered the Limca Book of Records; and is the third lawyer in the whole world to conduct ADR cases; and is Padmashree, President of India awardee, Limca Record holder, Professor of Law, Author, Writer; is also the Senior Arbitrator for several organizations. He is the Global Chairman and Director General (Legal) for the International Human Rights Organization. Fellow and Senior Member in the Indian Council of Arbitration and Bar Association of India. Recipient of 78 National and International awards. He also holds the title of International Jurist and Barrister in the Inns of Court, London. He holds awards such as Pride of Nation, Bharat Gaurav, National Law Day Award, Best Jurist, Pride of India, Delhi Ratna, Haryana Gaurav, Human Rights, and Social Rights Activist.
- Day 1: 3rd July ( 5PM to 6:30PM)
- Day 2: 4th July (5PM to 6:30PM)
Notes and E-certificate will be provided.
Payment Details: Google pay/ Paytm/ Phonepe – 8240721191
- One can know the basics of Copyright.
- Have knowledge about the National and International Aspect of Copyright.
- One can know the procedure to obtain License for Copyright.
- Limitations and exceptions will be highlighted.
- Measures and enforcement of rights can be imparted.
- INTRODUCTION OF COPYRIGHT.
- COPYRIGHT’S BASIC RIGHTS.
- INDIAN ASPECT OF COPYRIGHT LAW.
- HOW TO OBTAIN COPYRIGHT LICENSE?
- INTERNATIONAL VIEW OF COPYRIGHT
- LIMITATIONS AND EXCEPTIONS OF COPYRIGHT
- WHAT CONSTITUTES AN INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT?
- MEASURES TO TAKE TO ENSURE RIGHTS?
Contact for Query:-
Rupam (M.D.) :- +91 7364006404