About Etching the Path
Etching the Path is a monthly E-Magazine that aims in providing legal information to the legal fraternity. The objective of ETP is to provide the opportunity to the legal fraternity and to promote legal research.
About the Opportunity
ETP invites the submissions for Issue 8 of its Monthly E-Magazine. The entries are open for any social legal issue and can be submitted in the form of:
- Short Research Article: 1200-1800 words
- Case Commentaries: 1000-1500 words
NOTE: The above word limit is excluding the footnotes/references.
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of submission)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used. (Bluebook 20th Edition)
- The submission should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- The file should be named with the author/s name.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the limit of 20%
How To Submit?
Submit your entries for Issue 8 via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org under the Subject “Submission for Issue 8”
Last Date of Submission:
November 24th, 2020
- Selected Submissions shall be published in Lawcutor’s E-magazine Etching the Path, Issue No. 8
- Certificate of publication will be provided to authors whose submission will be selected.
Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors
Will be applicable after selection of the submission
Write to us at email@example.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.