Legal Thirst brought a great opportunity for every section of society to learn Cyber Security Norms.
An Exclusive CYBER WEBINAR by Cyber and Forensic Expert for Youth (especially girls), Parents, Police Officials, and Working Professionals.
This Cyber Webinar will answer most of your queries.
Session will cover:
- Social Media War
- Identity Theft / Impersonation
- Revenge Porn
- Privacy Breach / Leaks of Private Pics and data
- Cyber Bullying
- Parental Tips on Safer Internet Usage
- Beware of games like Blue Whale, Momo
- How to report Cyber Crime, Provision of Anonymity (non-disclosure of Victim’s name among Public/Media)
- How to create Mass Awareness on Cyber Frauds Prevention
(Research proves that Youngsters Are Vulnerable To Crimes Like Revenge Porn, Cyber stalking And Could Invite Leakage Of Personal Information And Virus Infection.)
Mode of Joining:-
Rs. 50/- Registration Fee.
Paytm:– +91 9728258074
Phone Pe:- 9728258074
Google Pay:- +91 9728258074
UPI ID:- 9728258074@ybl
Limited Seats! It’s on a first come first serve basis.
Date: September 17, 2020
Time: 12 pm – 1:15 pm (IST)
Speaker : Ankur Chandrakant
Sr. Cyber Forensic Expert and National Data Researcher
- E-Certificate for all Participants.
- 10% off on the Legal Thirst Intellectual Rights Law Course.
Legal Thirst™ has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow us on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.