Prolawctor aims at becoming a one-stop solution for law students in terms of various aspects of the legal profession. We are providing, free of cost notes on Criminal Law, Administrative Law, Torts, and Contracts among a continuously expanding, wide database. Also, provide updates about legal events and current affairs along with providing job and internship related solutions. We are making constant efforts to put up high-quality information with the help of judgment, articles, blogs, and current affairs from all over the world with utmost responsibility.
About the Program
We invite you to the first edition of Prolawctor’s Online Quiz Series. A diverse range of interesting legal questions handpicked for the legal geeks. Come on and challenge yourself in this highly curated online quiz series.
About the Quiz
We are going to conduct two quiz competitions on the topics Contracts Act and Constitutional law. You can participate in either one of them or both. The winners of both competitions are going to be awarded good prize money as well as appreciation certificates. Thus, we take immense pleasure to announce a “NATIONAL QUIZ COMPETITION ON CONTRACTS ACT AND CONSTITUTIONAL LAW”
- July 18, 2020 – Constitutional Law
- July 19, 2020 – Contracts Act
- Participation in 1 quiz – Rs.50
- Participation in both – Rs.80
- One person can participate in either one or both the quizzes.
- The quiz will be conducted online.
- The last date of registration for the quiz is on July 7, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. (IST)
- The themes for the quiz are ‘Contracts Act’ and ‘Constitutional Law’
- There will no negative marking.
- There will be a total of 50 questions.
- The results declared would be final and the authority vests with Prolawctor to change or modify the same.
Rewards and Perks
- 1st Prize: Rs. 300+ Letter of Merit+ Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at Prolawctor or High Court or Supreme Court (Depending on availability)
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 200+ Letter of Merit+ Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at Prolawctor + or High Court or Supreme Court (Depending on availability)
- 3rd Prize: Free Publication+ Internship opportunity at Prolawctor.
- 4th-10th Position: Internship opportunity at Prolawctor
Note: All the mentioned rewards will be awarded to the winner of both Quizzes
Mode of Registration
Registration fees (Rs.50 for 1 quiz and Rs.80 for both) can be paid via any of the following methods:
- QR Code (Suggested)
- PhonePe/GooglePay [UPI]: 7318155422@paytm or,
- Bank Account
- Bank Name: Paytm Payments Bank
- Account Holder Name: Vaibhav Anand
- Account No. 917318155422
- IFSC Code PYTM0123456
For any Queries Contact us at:
+91 7318155422, +91 9728204244
OR, write to us at: email@example.com