ABOUT YOGYA- EMPOWERING SOCIETY
Yogya-Empowering Society is an independent think tank culminating the efforts of students, policy researchers, legal advisors to provide efforts for nation-building collectively and is organizing National Article Writing Competition.
Yogya constructs valuable research in policy and legal field intending to provide a substantial amount of input for improving the domains of law and policy. We work with centers of public policy, governing bodies for the right of women and child enabling field research to become a yardstick for transformation.
ABOUT LAW BRIGADE PUBLISHING
The Law Brigade Publisher is an Academic Journal Publication House established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Libertatem Media Group with a portfolio of 9 Journals dedicated towards research from the field of Law, Political Science, Public Policy and Economics. Law Brigade has the largest portfolio of Law Journal in India.
Abhidharma is the platform for the emerging thoughts of the youth and their subsequent contribution through research and analysis of the current legal, political and social arenas of the world. It builds the capacity for evaluation and coming forward to frame the structure for the crucial issues of the day. Abhidharma is organizing the First Article Writing Competition.
Contemporary themes in Law and Politics
- Citizenship Act & Its Implications in India
- The Ayodhya verdict: justice and equality restored?
- Right to speech & expression and the politics of hate speech
- A People’s Constitution: The Everyday Life of Law in the Indian Republic
- Accommodating Women’s Rights within family laws in India
- The reality of the justice delivery system and public interest in India
- Abrogation of Article 370 in J&K
All undergraduate and postgraduate students, teachers, research scholars from a recognized school, Colleges/Universities are eligible to participate in the competition. (Co-authorship is allowed)
- The Competition is open for academicians, practitioners, students, and research scholars. (Co-authorship is allowed)|
- Word limit of the submission is 2500 – 5000 words (inclusive of footnotes).
- All submissions must be sent to email@example.com and cc: to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the e-mail should be “Submission: Article Writing Competition”.
- The submission shall also be accompanied by another Word document comprising of a Cover Letter mentioning the Name of the Author/s; Name and address of the Institution/College/University; Designation; Year of Study (if applicable); Contact Number; Email ID.
Registration for National Article Writing Competition
The fees for essay registration:
The article must be sent after registering on the official website of the Yogya-Empowering Society. Click Here
Single Author- Rs. 100
Co-Authorship- Rs. 150
- Last Date of payment and registration: 10thth April 2020
- Last date of submission: 13th April 2020
- Declaration of Results: 17th April 2020
The top 3 entries shall receive the Prize money and certificate of merit.
- 1st position: Rs. 1,000/-
- 2nd Position: Rs. 600/-
- 3rd Position: Rs. 400/-
- The Best 3 Entries will get published within the renowned Law and Policy Journal of Law Brigade and will be getting the e-certificate for the same,
- A certificate of participation shall be issued to all the participants on the successful submission of the essays.
Avinash Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9810170098
Neha Sharma (Member, Yogya): 9015171077
Read More: 30 Important Questions of Constitution for Law-Entrance
This article help is taken from Lawof sister concern Website
[…] More: National Article Writing Competition Abhidharna- April 10 : Anubhooti Applications […]
[…] Read More: National Article Writing Competition Abhidharna April 10 […]