About Legal Research Analyst
Welcome to Legal Research Analyst! Having a multidisciplinary approach backed with logical deduction the blog has been created to provide a stage to enhance the writing skills of prudent minds and help them to develop original ideas, articles, and research papers available to everyone.
About the Event
In this pandemic, one cannot have any better way to invest their valuable time. Thereby, we are organizing the 1st National Blog Writing Competition, 2020 in collaboration with AAGHAZ (Ray of Hope) an NGO of Aligarh and UNITED MITHILA, Public Charitable Thrust through online mode. The aim of the event is to encourage those who wish to hone their writing as well as research skills.
The article must be related to socio-legal, societal, environmental impact, or any other topic related to law. The author has been given liberty to apply its logical interpretation while deducing their research analysis which may fall within the ambit of the given theme.
Submissions from the Students, Academicians, Professionals, and Legal Practitioners are accepted.
The authors are requested to send their article at-: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for Blog writing competition”.
- The Article should be in MS Word format or Pdf format.
- The length of the Blog must fall within (1000-1500) words.
- The title of the article should be appropriate establishing a rational nexus.
- The Article shall be original and unpublished.
- The submission should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Full names of all the author(s) along with the phone number and email ID (Legal Research Analyst) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The content of the Article shall be in
- Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes should be in Times
- New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- Page borders shall not be used.
- 1st Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Internship Opportunity.
- 2nd Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Internship Opportunity
- 3rd Position: Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy) + Internship Opportunity
Top 25 Entries will get Certificate of Merit (Soft Copy).
Participation Certificate to all Authors (Soft Copy)
The screening committee shall look into the matter and thereby selected articles fulfilling the abovementioned submission guidelines shall be published on our website for a wide purview.
Positively the submission has to be made till 31st August, 2020 thereafter no entries shall be entertained.
The Results shall be published on our website of Legal Research Analyst till 20th September, 2020
- Shiva Tiwari – email@example.com
Phone no. – 9953630909
- Pranav Jha – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no- 8250753838