About MANCH: NSA
MANCH: National Speakers Assembly is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe. “MANCH” is India’s first debating and public speaking school. It is a dream online platform which aims at proliferating “The Art of public speaking” and “The Art of Debating” providing ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields to make sure that this art penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing Nation, which will help in creating and developing “Young Leaders”. We offer an exceptional speech and debate education to students across the nation. We provide the best instruction and argument development support available so that students will experience competitive success.
MANCH has various boards such as
- Advisory Board consisting of members that are reputed professors from various Colleges and Universities
- Marketing Board that promotes our platform across various social media sites and also in charge of marketing the blogs
- Design board that consists of members for graphic designing and poster making
- Content Board members that provide blogs and content for every aspect as required
- Campus Ambassador board whose members help us to reach out to various colleges and students increasing our network
The Honorary Board consisting Justice Rajive Bhalla, Judge at High Court of Punjab and Haryana;
- Justice Kannan Krishnamoorthy, Former Judge of Madras High Court and now a Judge Punjab & Haryana High Court;
- Adv Vijaya Jha, Advocate at Supreme Court of India and Delhi High Court;
- Mr. Tahir Khan, Barrister at Clerksroom Personal Injury, Civil Wills & Probate, Contact, Common Law, Family, and Regulatory;
- Dr. Surat Singh, Advocate in the Supreme Court of India, Managing partner of Dr. Surat Singh and Partners;
- Advocate Shruti Bist, Advocate at Supreme Court of India, Author, Public Speaker, and Legal Advisor;
- Adv Rashi Goel, Advocate at Delhi High Court & District Courts,
- Rajeev Srivastava, Advocate at Supreme Court of India, National General Secretary of BJMTU;
- Himanjali Gautam, Advocate at the Supreme Court of India, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi;
- Akansha Jain, Advocate at Supreme Court of India;
- Adv. Rajeev Srivastava, Advocate in Supreme Court, he served as a standing counsel of Delhi Transport Corporation, Housing, and Urban Development Corporation. Apart from being an advocate he also serves as a National Secretary of Bharatiya Janta Majdoor Trade Union;
- Kumar Mihir is currently practicing in the supreme court of India and is a visiting lecturer in symbiosis law school. He has been an associate at Khaitan and co. and a principal associate at Lakshmi Kumaran and Sridharan;
- Sivesh Kumar, founder, and CEO of “StartUp Monk”. He is part of the mentor pool of IIT Kharagpur and IIM Rohtak. Also, he is presently a jury member at the Investor, an Entrepreneur Cell in FMS Delhi. He is also a mentor at Start-Up India. He has also been a TEDx speaker at Balaji ITS TEDx Conference, a Keynote speaker and a Panel Member at various entrepreneurship events in our Honorary board.
About the Job Post:
- Digital Outreach
- Community Tie-Up etc
- Certificate of Experience shall be awarded to the concerned person
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR) for exceptional performers.
- Certificate of Appreciation on the basis of work done
- Free Entry in any 4 Events (seminars, Webinars, Certificate Courses, NATIONAL and International Tournaments, speech writing competition, etc. )
- Any student of any course can apply
- Candidates will be made to sign a Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement for the maintenance of integrity. Indemnity will apply.
- Candidates must have a stable and strong broadband/internet connection to work remotely
How to Apply?
Please send your CVs to email@example.com and mention your name, contact number, and year and course in the body of the email. The subject of the mail should be Application for Marketing Board.