ABOUT THE BLOGS:
Lawcutor has opened its Call for Blogs on Constitutional Law. The blogs aim in getting the idea on the constitutional provisions along with some landmark judgments.
Any person interested in submitting the blog on Constitutional Law can submit it.
- Word Limit for the blog: 1000-1500 words (Excluding footnotes and references)
- The submission should be made only in Word File (PDFs or any other format will lead to disqualification of the blog)
- Style: Time New Roman
- Size: 12pts
- Line Spacing: 1.5
- Proper reference and footnotes should be used.
- The blog should be unpublished, if the blog is found to be published elsewhere, then it will lead to disqualification
- The file should be named with the author/s name.
- Plagiarism should not exceed the limit of 20%
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION:
August 24th, 2020
- Selected Blogs will be published in Lawcutor’s E-Magazine, Etching the Path Issue 5
- Certificate of publication will be provided to authors of selected blog
NOTE: Co-Authorship is allowed up-to two authors
Will be applicable and informed after selection of blog