About School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE)
School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), a center of excellence at RGNUL, was established with the objective of providing a platform for multidimensional analysis pertaining to research in economics and law, with special emphasis on legal, social, political and cultural paradigms encompassing the study of law. Now 3rd National Essay Writing Competition by RGNUL is organized.
Qualification for 3rd National Essay Writing Competition by RGNUL
Students, Scholars, or Academicians pursuing any degree or course from any recognized university an take part in the competition.
Theme: Union Budget 2020-2021.
#1. Union Budget: Hit or Miss?
#2. Sectoral Analysis of Union Budget.
#3. An Analysis of the Educational Sector Budget.
#4. Tax Rebate Policies to New Companies in Union Budget.
Please Note: The above-mentioned list for sub-themes is merely illustrative and not exhaustive and not comprehensive and subsequently some other theme shall be accorded consideration.
There is no registration fee.
- 1st Prize: Rs. 2,500 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 1,500 (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred Only)
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One thousand Only)
- E – Certificate of appreciation shall be granted to the top entries of the competition.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays should be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 2500 – 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in:
- Times New Roman,
- Font Size 12
- Line Spacing 1.5,
- The footnotes must be typed in:
- Times New Roman,
- Font Size 10,
- Line Spacing 1.
- The margins should be 1” or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship Up to 2 authors are permitted.
The essays must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “3rd NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION.”
The body of the e-mail must specify the name(s) of the author(s).
The essay must be attached in ‘.doc’ or ‘.docx’ and Pdf format.
The participants are required to send the following details in a separate word document attached to the e-mail:
- Sub-Theme Chosen
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- College/Institute/University of Author(s)
- Programme Enrolled & Year of Study of Author(s)
- E-mail address & Contact No. of Author(s)
- Deadline: 20th April 2020
Dr. Brindpreet Kaur, +91 6283186808 (Teacher Coordinator, SALE, RGNUL)
Bhawna Gera, 78373 99643 (Student Coordinators, SALE, RGNUL)
Kanika Mehta, 8283078188 (Student Coordinators, SALE, RGNUL)
Email id: email@example.com
More Such Opportunities:- 5th National Online Essay Writing Competition [Submit by 25 April]