About Lex Jura
The Lex Jura Law Journal is a peer-reviewed law journal published online. The journal is run and published by Vidhivyedetta, a partnership firm.
The journal not only confines its scope to the latest and contemporary developments in the legal world but also puts light on the legal issues, with scientific research, facts, and inside-study backing such information.
Now Lex Jura National Essay Writing Competition is worth registering.
Eligibility for Lex Jura National Essay Writing Competition
- 1. The Competition is open to all the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, enrolled in any stream, in any recognized institution/University in India.
- Only one submission per author is permitted. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors per essay.
FORMATTING GUIDELINES of Lex Jura Essay Competition
- Theme- Essays on any subject having a legal framework shall be accepted.
- The essay must be submitted in the English language only and must be in Microsoft Word Format (.doc/.docx).
- All entries should include a cover page specifying the name of the author, institutional affiliation, course and year of study, e-mail address and contact number.
- Any identifying information should not be mentioned anywhere in the text of the essay and violation of the same shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- The suggested word limit for the essay is 1500-2000 words inclusive of citations.
- Plagiarism of any nature will attract immediate disqualification.
- Every essay must have a title and an abstract. (150 words).
- Every citation must follow the Harvard Bluebook, 19th Edition.
- Abstract and the Essay should be sent in one doc/Docx file.
- The essays must contain the format provided on the last page of the brochure.
Format of Essay
#1. Title (Upper Case- Bold)
#3. Keywords (5-10)
#4. Body of Essay
- The essay should be typed in the following format:
- Times New Roman,
- Font Size-12, Line
- The footnotes must be typed in:
- Times New Roman,
- Font Size-10 and Lin
- The margins should be 1 inch or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- The essay must be sent by E-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission for 1st Lex Jura National Essay Writing Competition”. The participants are also required to register by clicking here.
- Last Date of Submission: 30th April 2020 by 11:59 pm
Declaration of the result:- 3rd May 2020.
The result of the competition will be announced via email to the participants
- Content – Originality: 50%
- Language and Grammar: 20%
- Structure: 30 %
- Winner- Rs.1000/-
- 2nd place- Rs.500/-
- Top 10 papers would be published by us on our website www.lexjura.in as a blog
A certificate of participation shall be emailed to all the participants who have successfully submitted an essay.
The participants are required to register by clicking here.
A payment of Rs.150/- (for the single author) and Rs. 200/- (in case of co-authorship) needs to be made via PayTM/Google Pay/PhonePe @7838797104 (Aparna Tripathi).
Download The Brochure from here