We Legal Intelligence are back with series on Mock Trial organised by Lex Consilium Foundation in association with Legal Intelligence on Two Days Online Certificate Course on Criminal Procedure Code
What is Mock Trial and How to do it ?
About the Speaker:
MAJ. GEN. (PROF.) NILENDRA KUMAR
(Former judge Advocate General (ARMY) Former Director of Amity Law School, Noida
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SESSION:
- E- Certificate and Notes of the session will be provided.
- E- Books on Cr.PC, IPC, CPC and Recording if the Session will be Provided.
DETAILS OF THE SESSION:
- DATE: 29th November, 2020
- Time: 4 p:m onwards
- Platform: Zoom
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Gpay/paytm/phonepe – 9748789987 (Priya Gupta)
- Charge – Rs 75/-
Further Query Contact:
- (Priya Gupta) – 9748789987, 6291295965
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.