About the Organization
PCGT Good Governance Fellowship by Public Concern for Governance Trust (PCGT) is a registered trust founded by Mr. Julio Ribeiro, Dr. R.K. Anand, and late Mr. B.G. Deshmukh to increase public participation and activism towards creating a more transparent and efficient governance system.
About the PCGT Good Governance Fellowship
In order to sensitize the youth in ethical values with an emphasis on good governance, PCGT invites fresh graduates in any discipline towards the Good Governance Fellowship program.
Span of Fellowship:- One-year (full-time)
Stipend:- Paid fellowship
The Fellows’ will get exposed to:-
Projects and activities are undertaken by PCGT, including Youth For Governance, RTI/RTS and Kuch Aurr.
Duration and Nature of Fellowship
- The length of the Fellowship will be one year, for example from June 1, 2020, to May 31, 2021, subject to maximum expansion of a half year dependent on the presentation of the up-and-comer.
- The Good Governance Fellow will work with PCGT simply on a legally binding premise and the Fellowship won’t come full circle into or ensure any business opportunity with PCGT.
- The Fellowship requires full-time duty and the Fellow will be required to go to PCGT’s office in Mumbai from Monday to Friday (9.30 am to 5.30 pm). The Fellow will likewise be required to go to ventures/meetings past office timings whenever required.
- The Fellow will get a fixed stipend of INR 20,000/ – every month, subject to relevant reasonings.
- The Fellow will be required to make courses of action for his/her convenience/accommodation all through the Fellowship.
Maximum two fellows will be selected for the 2020-21 period (June to May).
Fresh graduates in any application showing leadership skills and a strong desire to work for transparency and accountability in governance are eligible to apply for the Fellowship
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the program by emailing their CV.
- Essay on the topic “Why should I be chosen as a PCGT Good Governance Fellow” to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 14, 2020 (5 pm).
- The essay must be sent in word / PDF format and the word limit is a minimum of 1500 words.
- The subject of the said email should “Application for PCGT Good Governance Fellowship 2020-21”.
Finalized candidates will be called for a personal interview at the PCGT Office in the month of May.
The exact date and time slot of the interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates after the perusal of all the Applications by the PCGT Board of Trustees.
The decision of the PCGT Board of Trustees in the selection process shall be final and binding on all Applicants.
Send E-mail to any queries or further details on email@example.com.
Read More: Rajya Sabha Internship 2020