Lawcutor brings forth an Online Quiz Competition On Criminal Law for you to enhance and add on to your existing criminal law knowledge.
Apply latest by: June 5th, 2020
Who we are?
Lawcutor is an online platform that aims to bring the global community of Lawyers closer to one another. It deals in all aspects of law, brings about news from all around the globe to your fingertips.
Law doesn’t discriminate on any basis, then how can we? The competition is open to all, and what really required is your zeal to participate and enthusiasm to learn something more.
- Date of Quiz: June 14th, 2020
- Last Date of Registration: June 5th, 2020
- Registration Fee: Rs. 50
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Indian Penal code, 1860
- Code for Criminal Procedure, 1973
Perks Online Quiz Competition On Criminal Law:
- Certificate of Excellence to Winner and Runner Up.
- Membership Opportunity at Lawcutor to Winner and Runner Up.
- Recognition of Winner and Runner Up on all Social Media Platform of Lawcutor
- Certificate of Appreciation to Top ten participants.
- Internship Opportunity to Top Ten Participants.
- Certificate of Participation to all other participants.
NOTE: Digital Certificates will be issued to all the participants of the quiz.
Payment mode and Details:
- GooglePay: gunjan.chawla297@okicici
- Account Transfer
Account Number- 00712193000055
Account Holder Name- Gunjan Chawla
Bank Name & Branch- Oriental Bank of Commerce, Gurgaon railway road.
To Register Click Here:
For any query, send your mail at firstname.lastname@example.org