Journal for Law Students and Researchers [JLSR] is an Online Journal with ISSN: 2582- 306X which is quarterly, Peer-Reviewed, published online and JLSR seeks to provide an interactive platform for the publication of Short Articles, Long Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments, Research Papers, Essays in the field of Law . Our aim is to upgrade the level of interaction and discourse about contemporary issues of law. We are eager to become a highly cited publication, through quality contributions from students, academicians, professionals from the industry, the bar, and the bench. JLSR welcomes contributions from all legal branches, as long as the work is original, unpublished, plagiarized, and is in consonance with the submission guidelines.
- Students pursuing their graduation degree in Law.
- Good Writing Skills
- Certificate of Internship at JLSR
- Publication (Subject to payment of publication fee)
DEADLINE: 25 th July 2020
TENURE: 26 th July 2020- 26 th August 2020
TASKS & INSTRUCTIONS
- You have to send us 4 articles/research papers during the tenure of the internship.
- Publication at JLSR of one of the 4 works is mandatory in order to get a certificate of internship.
- Interns who will be sending us unplagiarized assigned work within time will be receiving a certificate of completion.
Mail your CV at email@example.com.
Note: If you did not receive any response from our side till 25 th then assume that our internship slots are filled.