About the Opportunity
CCI or Competition Commission of India has opened the opportunity for online internship, for the period of January-March, 2021.
Competition Commission of India (CCI) is a statutory body of the Government of India responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 and promoting competition throughout India and to prevent activities that have an appreciable adverse effect on competition in India. It was established on 14 October 2003.
Who is it for?
- Applicable to Indian Nationals only.
- The internship is open to students from recognized Institutions and Universities with exposure to Competition
- Students with a placement in hand are not eligible.
Students pursuing the following courses can apply:
- Economics and Management :
- MA / MSc. (Economics)
- 4th and final year students of 5-year integrated degree Programme in Economics
- 2nd and 3rd year of the
- Bachelors degree in Law (3-year course after graduation) or
- Fourth and final year of the five-year integrated course in Law and
- Students who have taken 3rd year exam and are entering the 4th year.
- Regulatory Governance:
- MA / MSc. (Regulatory Governance)
- Professional Courses:
- Students of the final group of Chartered Accountancy or Cost Accountancy or Company Secretary
How to Apply
- Interested students may apply in the prescribed format given in Annexure. Application in any other format will not be entertained.
- The application must contain a recommendation of competent authority from the academic institution, where the candidate is pursuing her / his studies.
- Applications received without recommendations will not be entertained.
- Applicants are required to submit a ‘Statement of Purpose’ in about 200 words broadly covering a brief introduction of the topic and objectives of the study
Applications in the prescribed format complete in all respects may be sent by post to reach-
Competition Commission of India,
10th Floor, Office Block,
Tower.1, Ring Road (Opposite AIIMS) Kidwai Nagar (East),
- Applications can also be emailed at internships[at]cci.gov.in
- Envelope carrying applications should be super scribed “Application for Internship for Month/Year”
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on LegalThirst.com is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
Legal Thirst has created a telegram group for exchanging legal knowledge, Events, and various opportunities.
You can click on this link and join:
Follow Legal Thirst on Instagram and Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more amazing legal content.