ABOUT MOOT COURT WORKSHOP
This moot court workshop will be conducted by the Supreme Court Lawyers in association with Legal Thirst over three days with a one-hour session daily.
Participants will be given training about:-
- How to read and understand Moot Problems,
- Method to Carry Out Research,
- How to draft memorials?
- Complete guidance to develop arguing/presentation skills.
The workshop will follow a Socratic Case Study Method where a hypothetical Moot Problem will be shared with the participants at the time of registration.
DURATION OF WORKSHOP
3 Day workshop: 1 May – 3 May 2020.
Timings: 1 Hour Session per day from 5-6 PM.
Venue:- Online over Video Conference
- Avneesh Arputham:- Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India, LLM – London School of Economics, LLM – University College Dublin & University Pompeu Fabra. He also has the distinction of being a judge in many international Moot court competitions such as the Price Monroe International Moot Court Competition held at the University of Oxford and the Stenson International Environmental Law Moot Court.
- Prateek Lakra:- Advocate Supreme Court of India & Delhi High Court, LLM – United Nations Inter-Regional Crime & Justice Institute. He has won the UPES National Trial Advocacy Competition.
For Registration Click here.
Registration is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE basis.
To ensure that the workshop is interactive and all participant queries are addressed, the number of participants is limited to 25. Therefore, please register at the earliest to ensure successful participation.
The registration fees:- Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand).
Perks of the Event:
- Certificate on Completion of three-day Moot Court Workshop.
After submitting the form, an email will be sent to you providing details regarding the mode of payment. In case of any difficulties in registration or any other clarification/queries,
Please E-mail at email@example.com
Call at +91-9971266872.